Monday, April 20, 2009

I'm still here....



Yes, I am here and still alive and kicking.... for those of you that were worried.... You were worried, RIGHT!?

Let's see, we are all doing fantastic!

Taylor is doing fantastic in school/athletics. She won a gold medal in the 1 mile District (UIL) Track meet and 4th overall. She is FAST!

Cameron's Little Dribbler Basketball team made it to Nationals, but unfortunately thats as far as they got. They won their first game and lost the next two.

Megan is going to be a cheerleader again. We didn't expect anything less. She is awesome!

Sidney made the dance team. GOSH, I sure wish she could teach me how to dance like she does, she is absolutely AWESOME.

Jon and I are better than ever.

Will update more later...

1 comment:

Adam and Courtney said...

well hello stranger! Good to see you back on here!