Tuesday, July 10, 2007

July 4th

This picture does not do the firework(s) justice. The kids had lots of fireworks to pop and had a great time doing it. No injuries to report, unless Cameron falling on his rear while he was running backwards counts. Cameron and Taylor blew up ant beds, leaves, a small stuffed animal that came in a Happy Meal from McDonalds and shot a firework through a pipe. They are so silly. I used to be really nervous about them lighting their own fireworks, but they were really good this year. They paid attention and were very carefull. They are growing up so fast.

Because the fourth fell in the middle of the week we were not able to have Megan and Sidney with us. Besides, they are getting older, doing their own thing, and frankly think that Jon and I are just "OLD". Funny isn't it. I am only 32, but they think I am OLD!
Update(s): My foot is healing slowly and the biopsy came back verifying that the multiple knots/lumps were from a ganglion cyst. I am not sure if I am spelling that correctly, but you get it, don't you? As far as the endometrial ablasion, all is healing as expected.
Not much as changed around our house. I guess because Jon and I are old, we just don't get out much! LOL!

Brad is still sending money (or should I say the Attorney General is pulling money out of his check). The money sure does help. The kids are going to some day camps and I got them some play shoes. You know, people just take that stuff for granted, but it is pathetic when you have to budget in things like shoes. So, anyway, I was able to just go and purchase them some play shoes specifically for summer without worrying about how I was going to buy shoes and then pay the water bill too! Every little bit helps. Brad still does not see the kids as much as I think he should. But, he is working at a fast food resturaunt, it's not like he get every weekend off, or even every other weekend. I just have to keep reminding myself of that.

Everyone... take care till my next mumble session!

1 comment:

Adam and Courtney said...

so glad to hear things are going good with you! It is amazing how that little bit of money makes such a big differance. Love and miss you guys!!